2013 Holiday Open House and Sale
We enjoyed fantastic sales. Thanks to all our guests, volunteers and especially our artisans for making the weekend a resounding success. (photos by K.C.)lightbox effect jqueryby VisualLightBox.com v5.7
Fran Curran teaches weaving at the Hartford Artisans Weaving Center on Woodland St. in Hartford. The fall session is underway and fully subscribed. The next session of classes starts Monday, January 13. The class has been filled but call the Center if you are interested in being on the waiting list.
- When: Monday afternoons from 1 – 3:30, 9 sessions (Jan 13-Mar 10)
- Where: The Hartford Artisans Weaving Center; 40 Woodland St, Hartford, CT.
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Cost: $194 tuition for 9 sessions plus materials. Extra benchtime, Tuesday through Thursday, plus the two weeks following the session, is included.
- Registration form for March class will be available in February. Complete and mail in to center with deposit check of $100.
- Call 860-727-5727 for more information or email.