2014 Holiday Open House and Sale:
The 2014 Open House was a huge success. The raffle for the scarf was won by Aline M. from Wethersfield.
If you missed the sale, you can stop by and shop at our 'boutique.' Prepare to be amazed by our weavers and their wares.
We are located at 40 Woodland Street (enter at a side gate on Farmington Ave side.) We are open from 10am to 4pm, Monday through Thursdays. Items Available: SCARVES, SHAWLS, RUGS, PLACEMATS, THROWS, BAGS, TALLITS AND MORE. Special orders accepted.
Enjoy the photos from the sale (photos by Rob)
Fran Curran teaches weaving at the Hartford Artisans Weaving Center on Woodland St. in Hartford. The January session has been filled. Next session of classes starts in March 2015.
- When: Monday afternoons from 1 – 3:30, 9 sessions (Jan 5- March 2)
- Where: The Hartford Artisans Weaving Center; 40 Woodland St, Hartford, CT.
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Cost: $194 tuition for 9 sessions plus materials. Extra benchtime, Tuesday through Thursday, plus the two weeks following the session, is included.
- Complete and mail the registration form with a deposit check ($100). The form for the March session will be available in February.
- Call 860-727-5727 for more information or email.
New storefront on Etsy.com
The Weaving Center is now selling online at Etsy.com. Perfect for our customers who are unable to shop at our "boutique" on Woodland St. Check it out.