2015 Holiday Open House and Sale:
This year, we will be part of Open Studio Hartford.
If you can't wait for the sale, you can stop by and shop at our 'boutique.' Prepare to be amazed by our weavers and their wares.
We are located at 40 Woodland Street (enter at a side gate on Farmington Ave side.) We are open from 10am to 4pm, Monday through Thursdays. Items Available: Scarves. Shawls, Rugs, Placemats, Throws, Bags, Tallits and more. Special orders accepted.
Adult Weaving Classes (Next Session):
Fran Curran and Sally Mullen teach weaving at the Hartford Artisans Weaving Center on Woodland St. in Hartford.
- When: Monday afternoons from 1 – 3:30, 9 sessions (Jan 11-March 7)
- Where: The Hartford Artisans Weaving Center; 40 Woodland St, Hartford, CT.
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Cost: $220 tuition for 9 sessions plus materials. Extra benchtime, Tuesday through Thursday, plus the two weeks following the session, is included.
- Download the registration form. Deposit and registration form must be postmarked by Dec 1st. Students in Fall 2015 class have priority.
- If you are interested in a rigid heddle class or workshop, let us know.
- Call 860-727-5727 for more information or email.